- The Commission thing was a complete bust, but that was predictable. However, a loss is still a loss. Perhaps I'll try again in another time, but I'll keep that particular journal open for linking purposes because, well... you never know. Some day, someone might actually drop me a line.
- Gonna need a new journal skin since this one doesn't let me enter a title. Everything is "Devious Journal Entry." That's kind of annoying when it comes to back-tracking some older entries. Believe it or not, weird little titles help me keep track of things.
- Absolut Citron Vodka, Triple Sec, and there's just one ingredient I can't remember for a Lemon Drop Martini. This is going to drive me up the wall later tonight... maybe even the wee hours of the morning. I'll probably kill myself if it's a garnish. Obviously, it's a lemon, but there was something else involved in that concoction. I want to Google it, but that would be like throwing in the towel for my memory.
- Arrow's been pretty decent lately, but they seem to take a few chunks out of Chris Nolan's Dark Knight series---dippin' in that well too much, I say. Presumed dead billionaire playboy with lawyer ex-girlfriend, police detective on speed dial, some nut wants to destroy the city, League of Shadows---Brother Blood looks just like Scarecrow for crap's sake. Maybe all that stuff is just a staple for vigilantes. The only thing he's missing is orphan status, but that's the thing that make Oliver Queen special---the mack daddy of why he's different from Bruce Wayne. He still has a family. It's dysfunctional as shit, but it's a family none the less. Having those liabilities and weaknesses make the show and character better (in some regards). Last week was pretty intense. Of course, in the middle of all that drama, the writers decided to take another bite out of the Dark Knight story elements, but... they're mostly out of Nolan material. I think from here on out, everything is going maintain some semblance of originality.
- Strangely in the mood for Bacon at midnight.
- Richard Ayoade (IT Crowd) would make a smashing 13th Doctor. I know Peter Capaldi is going to be brilliant, but I have a gift for this sort of thing, y'know? Can you imagine Ayoade's reactions to Weeping Angels and the Silence? How do I go about making a petition? Where's Moffat?
- Gonna need a refresher in 2D animation. As always, I have ideas.